When it comes to the health of your teeth and gums, our periodontist in Vienna and Manassas, VA,
leaves no stone unturned. With the use of digital x-rays, Dr. Richard Goldin can diagnose more dental problems so that you can receive the dental care that you need now.
Better Detection and Treatment Options
While the use of traditional x-rays can provide a good look into the bony structures of your mouth, regular x-rays are not able to provide detailed and in-depth information on tiny cavities, fractures, and other abnormalities that may require immediate attention.
The use of state-of-the-art technology in our practice benefits you in a variety of ways, including:
- Presenting an immediate picture of what’s going on inside of your mouth, greatly reducing the amount of time of your dental visits.
- Providing a closer and more detailed look at all oral structures.
- Enhancing the delivery of other dental procedures, including implants and grafting.
- Discovering more issues that do not show up on traditional x-rays.
- Detecting even the smallest changes from previous dental visits.
- Giving less exposure to radiation.
- Transferring dental images to other dental providers more easily and cheaply.
- Improving the overall quality of dental care and experience that is received at each visit.
Although the benefits of digital x-rays are many, they don’t mean much unless your dental care is administered by a dental professional who offers a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic treatments for any dental concerns you may have.
Your teeth take the most abuse from eating, chewing, and speaking, and no matter how well you care for them, they don’t always last as long as you’d like. When you find yourself suffering from chronic dental problems or cosmetic issues that take away from the beauty of your smile, one of the best things you can do to give yourself the best outcome is to see us. Call Dr. Richard Goldin today at (703) 991-0950 to make your next dental appointment.
Currently rated by 0 people